Started reading Don Juan and the Art of Sexual Energy last night and the first chapter was about dreaming, dream bridging and lucid dreaming. I ended up falling asleep quite quickly, excited to dream, eyes slowly closing to then open to continue reading. Eventually I just passed out to have one of the most vivid and extremely special dreams, I wrote it all down this morning and it ended up being four pages long, so hopefully as I continue to read this book, it will gift me with other imagery and narratives in my sleep.
bro bro bro
I had a really crappy day yesterday and was getting on the bus to go home to my dad’s, I was un-showered and had a post-crying face when my brother gets on the bus, I couldn’t have seen any better face that afternoon, it was such good timing that he got on. We ended up having a couple of lines throughout the afternoon and night, talking and laughing and dancing and wearing towels and scarfs on our heads. I got to hear all of these memories that he has of his childhood, like being band from his friends house in primary school for setting off a sparkler bomb on their front lawn. It made me really happy to have such a good night with him, I hadn’t really done that in a while.
I am still buzzing a little this morning.
Anonymous asked: how do you even have so much energy
i always have energies
i just get really excited about things!
- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
once upon a time there was a princess. she lived in fairy floss kingdom.
her favourite animals were snails and when she had spare time she would decorate their shells with glitter and diamonties and fake fluffy stuff.
got my type writer fixed and re arranged my room, hopefully this new perpectives will give me some sort of wisdom about what to do with certain things in my life.